Bonus: Earn some swag while you’re at it!
With the school year coming to an end, and the first official day of summer around the corner, many of us are thinking about taking time off. Why not spend some leisure time being active and proactive about your health?
Summer is a great time to get outdoors, soak up some sun (with sunscreen!), and set some activity and wellness goals. Are you up for the challenge?
This month, WellWithin encourages you to pick one (or all!) from the activities listed below to complete! When you post a picture on Yammer participating in one of these activities, you’ll receive some WellWithin swag!
- June 1 – 30 – National Fruit & Veggies Month: Increase fruits and veggies this month
- June 3 – National Running Day: Check out a virtual run
- June 5 – National Trails Day: Find a trail around Louisville
- June 12 – National Recreation and Park Association’s Family Health & Fitness Day: Explore fun things to do around Louisville
- June 12 – Global Wellness Day: Learn more about improving wellbeing
- June 15 – Nature Photography Day: Get your Zen on
- June 15 – 21 Men’s Health Week: Schedule a physical or a preventive exam
- June 20 – Father’s Day: Don’t forget to thank the dads in your life
- June 20 – First Day of Summer: Swim, barbeque, or take a long walk